Burlington Ruby Conference 2013
Burlington Ruby Conference is the event of the summer for Ruby enthusiasts to network, learn and relax in the beautiful state of Vermont.
August 3rd & 4th, 2013
Main Street Landing Performing Arts Center
60 Lake St, Burlington, VT
Not Your Average Ruby Conference
The Burlington Ruby Conference is focused on making sure that everyone has an enjoyable weekend. It is that simple. With the opportunity to meet new people and learn a few things, we want you to enjoy Vermont as much as we do on a daily basis. With only 150 tickets available and a single speaker track, we are a boutique conference for extraordinary Rubyists.
Follow us on Twitter or
subscribe to our mailing list
to stay up to date with the latest information.
Carina C. Zona
Burlington, Vermont is a wonderful city next to the gorgeous Lake Champlain. Burlington has a delectable selection of places to eat. Our favorites include The Farmhouse, American Flatbread and Stone Soup. Besides eating, there is a wonderful bike path that goes along the lake and a weekend Farmer's Market in the center of town at City Hall Park.
Staying in Burlington
- Hilton Burlington - We have blocked out rooms at a discounted price until July 5th. To get the discounted rate, please mention the Burlington Ruby Conference. This hotel is located on Battery Street, directly across from the conference venue.
- airbnb - A more adventurous way to stay in Burlington.
- Burlington Hostel - A great hotel alternative located a block from the conference location.
Here are some things you can experience while you are here:
- Hangout with attendees and speakers at our annual Friday night kick off party
- Shop at the Saturday Farmers Market for some of the freshest produce available in Vermont
- Enjoy a majestic sunset walk along the waterfront bike path
- Drink beers from the highest rated breweries in the world
If you have any questions about the event feel free to
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.